CCHM is currently closed for remodeling. We hope to reopen in December. October 3-14 we are packing and moving. If you need to contact us at that time, please leave a message. We are checking voicemail and email daily and will respond as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience during this project.
- Tuesday – Saturday, 11 am – 4 pm
- First Thursday evening programs from 5 – 9 PM (February through November).
- Open first Friday of each month from 5pm to 9pm for VDA’s First Friday Downtown.
The Research Library is open during regular hours but is closed during most evening events. Regular admission rates apply.
Address & Directions:
Clark County Historical Museum
1511 Main Street
Vancouver, Washington 98660
- On I-5 heading south, take exit 1C (15th Street), turn right, and drive about 5 blocks west until you reach Main Street. Turn right onto Main and the museum will be the second building on your right.
- On I-5 heading north, take exit 1C (Mill Plain), turn left, pass under the freeway, and drive about 5 blocks west until you reach Main Street. Turn right onto Main and the museum will be the second building on your right.