- Tuesday – Saturday, 11 am – 4 pm
- First Thursday evening programs from 5 – 9 PM (February through November).
- Open first Friday of each month from 5pm to 9pm for VDA’s First Friday Downtown.
The Research Library is open during regular hours but is closed during most evening events. Regular admission rates apply.
The Clark County Historical Museum is ADA accessible. For the convenience of our guests we have an ADA accessible elevator at the rear of our building, just off of 16th street. We also have ADA parking along 16th street near this elevator. The exhibits are spaced for comfort of mobility. We also include seating in each of our exhibit spaces.
Address & Directions:
Clark County Historical Museum
1511 Main Street
Vancouver, Washington 98660
- On I-5 heading south, take exit 1C (15th Street), turn right, and drive about 5 blocks west until you reach Main Street. Turn right onto Main and the museum will be the second building on your right.
- On I-5 heading north, take exit 1C (Mill Plain), turn left, pass under the freeway, and drive about 5 blocks west until you reach Main Street. Turn right onto Main and the museum will be the second building on your right.