Community History Conversations
Come share your story of how you and your family came to Clark County and the changes you’ve seen with facilitated conversations. Meet your neighbors!
- Migration Stories: Saturday, May 26 from 1 – 4 pm at the Vancouver Community Library, 901 C Street, 98660, Columbia Room
- Sharing Our Stories: Thursday, October 11 from 6:30 – 8:30 pm at WSU Vancouver, 14204 NE Salmon Creek Avenue, 98686
Summer Story Workshops
Turn your stories into written records for posterity. Each story workshops will be held on a Saturday from 1:00-2:30 pm at the Clark County Historical Museum.
- Everybody Has a Story: Publishing Your Short-Form Memoir: June 30, presented by Scott Hewitt, The Columbian
- How I Found Myself in Clark County: Discovering the Self Through Poems of Place: July 28, presented by Christopher Luna, Past Poet Laureate of Clark County
- Telling Stories with your Family Heirlooms: September 15, presented by Martin Middlewood, Clark County History Annual Editor
Clark County Stories Exhibit Opening Reception
- Thursday, October 18 at 5:30 pm at the Clark County Historical Museum
For more information: contact us or call (360) 993-5679.
Sponsored by: CCHM, Fort Vancouver Regional Library District, Humanities Washington “Washington Stories” Grant, Peabody’s College of Arts and Sciences Meyer Distinguished Professor Fellowship, Washington State University Vancouver, and Washington State University History Department’s Pettyjohn Fund.